Friday, December 4, 2009

Going Candid and trying new Angles

I posted some sneak peak pics of these gorgeous girls, discussing the use of sun in the photo to give it a very unique look. Well later in the day of picture taking, the sun went down when the girls did a clothing change. So I went for more of an urban feel and tried new angles. I laid on my stomach and shot the picture below very close to the ground and I absulutely love the way it looks from this anle. I asked the girls to stop 'posing' and just be themselves to capture a moment, rather than a posed shot. There is something so precious about these candid moments.
Ok, so the pic below is posed, but I just love her eyes, I just had to add this pic to the post. If they have green eyes, get some green in the background to help them pop, same with blue eyes. It's just a little tougher to find blue backgrounds.

Once again the photos below are shot from a really low angle and are candid, making this photo a fave.





I put more of a retro look to this one. I just loooove the look of retro.





No comments: