Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry I've Been Gone








Well ya know how summers are.......busy. But that doesn't mean I don't have some pictures and tutorials to share.
I am SOOOOOO excited. I am waiting for my new lens to be shipped. I have a standard 28mm-80mm, a zoom 70mm-100mm, macro lens, but nothing with an aperture greater than 3.3.
I got the 50mm f/1.4D. They recently just made the same lens in a G-series. But I think the D will be just fine. It will provide great bokeh, a great portrait lens because it is so fast. Soon to come, I have some posts on rounded corners, paint chip photos, catch light/making eyes pop, and using a layer mask and how to use one in PSE.............and much more, so stay tuned. In the meantime I came across some photos I really liked that were taken by my sister-in-law, Cassie a couple years ago. The only little thing I did, is that I did a little photo-shopping to Malissa's eyes in the picture with the butterfly. Cassie is my go to person to talk to about lenses. She loves photography and has entered some local contests and won. Way to go!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lytles said...

Thanks Ashley! You're so nice to compliment me like that! I love all your ideas on this blog! You are so talented! Good luck with your new lens!