Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Computer Smarts? Here is a start


1 year ago, I felt pretty computer illiterate. It's amazing how much you can learn in a year. If your looking for a good digital scrapbooking how-to book, you must use thedigitalscrapbookteacher.com. You can purchase your book there and it is worth every penny. I bought another basic Photoshop elements book and it didn't give me as much in-depth info. She also gives you tons of freebies from papers to frames, buttons, etc.
However her book is for PSE 5. I have PSE 6.0, so some of her instructions didn't work with my system and this is where I really had to learn my computer. I can now download, unzip, and install anything from brushes (which are like stamps) and actions. I HEART actions. Check out atomic cupcake for some great actions and their are also some freebies at www.deviantart.com

No comments: